- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO/HMO
- Private pay
- Out of Network benefits
Please note: As the client, you are ultimately responsible for contacting your insurer to determine if you have a deductible and what your financial obligation is for an outpatient psychotherapy visit.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for an in network provider?
- Do I have a co-pay?
*Payment in full is expected at the end of each session and can be made in the form of cash, check or credit card*